Filtration systems TRANSOR / service
TRANSOR - FILTRATION WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Hofmeister company offers sale, assembly and service of TRANSOR filtration systems.
TRANSOR filtration systems for metal-working are high-performance individual or central filtration aggregates equipped with all the required equipment for reliable supplies to machines operating in the continuous operation mode.
The TRANSOR filtration device has a unique technical solution of filters with automatic regeneration. This solution extends the service life of filters by several years.
Reasons to buy TRANSOR filtration
- precise and productive machining requires the highest coolant filtration efficiency
- TRANSOR slit filters contribute to much better tool surface finishing, finer tolerance, less wear and maintenance
- TRANSOR filtration systems ensure reliable machine oil delivery with high purity and temperature in various applications for increased cutting speed and feed
Optimal use of filtration
- chip machining
- superfinishing etc.
TRANSOR slit filtration
- TRANSOR modular design
- automatic unsupervised operation
- minimal oil loss
- minimal power consumption
- For thin lubrication, abrasive, cutting oils
- Fineness of filtration < 3 microns
- No auxiliary filtration items
- Full regeneration of filters
Concept of machines' supply pumps
- we offer a wide range of well-known types of pumps and brands
- pumps for all required flow and pressure values
- central supply pump systems with optimized frequency converter and pressure sensor
Communication / Interface
- we have extensive experience with the requirements of all known machine manufacturers
- this ensures the competence and implementation of all the necessary requirements for electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic interfaces
Automatic aggregates enable to operate the machines without supervision; the same applies to the filtration aggregates, too. The modular composition of the central filtration equipment ensures reliable operation. The equipment is manufactured pursuant to individual requirements of the customer and local conditions with flow-through quantity ranging from 3 to 100 m3/hour and volume of the tanks from 200 to 30,000 litres. At request, it is possible to locate these tanks to different heights to save space. The equipment can be connected to any type of machine. The connection of the filtration system is realized on order, including the supplying and flushing piping.